Thursday, July 14, 2005

For all the People who have fought with their sweetheart....use the below song lyrics...to get back with them

I am not a perfect person.There are many things I wish I didnt do.But I continue learning.I never meant to do those things to you.And so i have to say before I go.That i just wanted you to know...I found a reason for me to change who I used to be....A reason to start over new....and the reason is You.
I am sorry that I hurt you.Its something I must leave with everyday...And all the pain I put you throughI wish I could take it all away...and be the one who catches all your tearsThats why I need you to hear..I found a reason for me to change who I used to be....A reason to start over new....and the reason is You.
I am not a perfect person.I never meant to do those things to you.And so I have to say before I go.That I just wanted you to know...I found a reason for me...to change who I used to be....A reason to start over new....and the reason is You.
I found out the reason to show...a side of me you didnt knowA reason for all that I do...And the reason is you..

No comments: