Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Lines One can Use while Proposing to a WOMAN (customizing required for personal use)

What would you say If I told you that I want you to be the person to whomI say "I DO"??
What would you say If I told you that I wanna grow older wIth u??
What would you say If I told you that I wanna be the last one to kIss yougoodnIte every nIght??
What would you say If I told you that I want you to be the fIrst person Isee every mornIng??
What would you say If I told you that I want you to be the person wIthwhom I wanna sIt and watch our kId take hIs/her fIrst steps??
What would you say If I told you that I want It to be my shoulders onwhIch u rest your head when u tIred??
What would you say If I told you that I want you to be the person wIthwhom I celebrate every success In my lIfe??
What would you say If I told you that I wIll be the fIrst one who wIllapologIse when we have a fight??
What would you say If I told you that I want you to be the person whosehands I hold as we walk along the sea shore??
What would you say If I told you that I want you to be the person aroundwhom I wrap my arms as we sIt and watch the stars and the moon??

No comments: