Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Life is so UNPREDICTABLE


The fact that life which each one of us cling on to so dearly is so unpredictable..hit me this weekend when me & my friends where riding back home at around 10 in the nite.Me and Nithya were on my bike and ahead of us Bhatta and Sharat were riding on Bhata's bike and as the signal changed to green they moved ahead, and ahead was a sumo.Suddenly out of no where a auto just decided to take a turn from the opposite direction..and bcos of this sudden unexpected turn the sumo guy hit the brakes all of a sudden and halted rite in the middle of the road..and Bhatta who was riding just at a arms distance behind the sumo..just couldnt avoid ramming into the sumo....so he and sharat went and rammed into the back of the sumo causing both of them being tossed on the road. Goodness Gracious..it all happened so suddenly that me and Nithya who were behind..just didnt know..how to react.But then thankfully by God's grace..nothing serious happened and both sharat and Bhatta got just bruises. Now...did anyone of us expect that this wud happen to us?? NO...we didnt !!! Wat if something serious had happened?? Just thinking about it..makes a cold shiver run down ones spine. We take so many things in life for granted..little do we realize..that every breath we take...every second we live..is God's grace..every sunrise we see in the morning is Gods gift bestowed upon us. This incident came as a wakening call for me..and made me realise how...ones life can change in a flash..and made me realize that without God's Grace and blessing...we are nothing.That nite I went home and while offering my bed side prayers..thanked God for his blessings and grace.

1 comment:

Manish Chhetri said...

A good wakening call to all of us..we really never know..when our life suddenly seems to go astray..